02 September 2013

Monthly To Read List: September 2013 + August recap

It's that time of the year! September has arrived and it bringing so many exciting new releases. I only pre-ordered Fangirl but I'm going to order The Dream Thieves soon and I won The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Here are the new September releases I'm going to read for sure.

September New Releases:




I know this is a lot of books but keep in mind it's September we're talking about. It's the biggest book month, in my opinion.Fingers crossed I'll have enough time to read at least half of them. You can click on pictures for more info. 

Like every year, I have a lot of work to be done around our house so I don't have plenty of time to read. Most of the time audiobooks've been my saviors. I put my headphone's on whenever I'm working and I did read a lot of urban fantasies, again. I've read 29 books in August! Oh,wow. :O But I didn't review most of them because I'm usually so tired I can't wait to fall asleep. Here's the link to my GR challenge if anyone's interested in what I've been reading. 

Zemira's reviews:  


Devyani's Reviews:





4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great reading month! I really want to read Bone Season and Not a drop to drink:) And All our Yesterdays is an amazing book! Happy september.

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I read a couple of September new releases this summer. It's so much easier to keep up with all those books coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there are so many good books coming out this month! I'm really excited about them. I haven't read Bone Seasons yet, but that sounds really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to read The Bone Season, Kim! It deserves the hype it's getting. And I'm so excited about the movie.

    ReplyDelete