17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #24


Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR list

Every Day by David Levithan / Fangirl and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell / Golden by Jessi Kirby / The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp

My Fall TBR pile is full of books I already own or that have been ordered. I'm still waiting for Every Day, Fangirl, Eleanor and Park and Golden to arrive. I read Rainbow's Attachments last spring and loved it! Can't wait to read her two newest books soon! Every Day has been on my wishlist since forever and I finally ordered a paperback for myself. I won Golden a few months ago but the blogger forgot to order it for me until last month. And I plan to order and read The Spectacular Now before I see the movie. 

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J.Maas / Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff / Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta / Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo / In the Shadow of the Blackbirds by Cat Winters

I have the first four books on the second part of the list. I don't have a legitimate excuse why I still haven't read these. I guess, I wasn't in the fantasy mood. But I will read them all! I swear! Poor Finnikin. He's been sitting on my shelf for almost two years. The other three I got this summer. And I really want to read In the Shadow of the Blackbirds. Seems like such an interesting book. 

Since I finally found a job (only till the second half of October, but who cares, it's still paid in cash which means-more books) I won't have much time to read. The job is pretty stressful and it's from 9AM till 9PM for 15 days straight. Whoever has the strength to read after that is a true hero. 


8 comments:

  1. All great books, most of them on my tbr list as well. Fangirl and Eleanor and Park should be great since Attachments was super cute. And Crown of midnight, Siege and storm, Stormdancer and In the shadow of blackbirds I need to read soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I need to read Everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in for such a treat! Finnikin, E&P, and Every Day are all soooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I especially like the last five. I reall need to start The Lumatere Chronicles and Stormdancer and In the Shadow of Blackbirds sound so good! Happy reading!
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the first four on your list...you are in for a treat this fall. :-)

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Crown of midnight and siege and storm are awesome books, hope you enjoy them:)

    TTT @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eleanor and Park, In the Shadow of Blackbirds, and Golden are all really good! :) Get ready to be torn apart emotionally with E&P though. Also, I am so excited for Fangirl! Want to read it so badly. This is a great list.

    My TTT:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picks! I read Eleanor & Park and I absolutely loved it! I am super excited to read Fangirl and I've been dying to read Stormdancer but never found the time! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete