01 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I haven't posted StS since early August. Didn't have much to share since I was waiting for my books to arrive. But here's my latest haul. I got some wonderful books.


WON:

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

BOUGHT:

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J.Maas
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

FOR REVIEW:

If I Die & Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
The Woken Gods by Gwenda Bond
Skulk by Rosie Best

Thank to MiraInk and Strange Chemistry for the books! 

8 comments:

  1. I loved The Distance Between Us! And I'm dying to read Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, so I'm pretty jealous right now.

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Eyre! I love that book! New follower by the way!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I like Rachel Vincent's series. I have The Distance Between Us on my stack too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did you won Jane Eyre?:) You didn't tell us about it.
    Ugh, I don't like Between the Devil and the Deep Blue See that much,it's confusing. Is River a good guy or a bad guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I utterly cannot wait to get a copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I hope you love it!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crown of Midnight and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea are soooo good!! Rachel Vincent's books are amazing as well :)
    I've been meaning to read The Distance Between Us over the summer but now it's September and somehow it never happened :/
    Enjoy them all!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! I really want to read The Distance Between Us. I loved Crown of Midnight and The Beginning of Everything! Happy reading, Zemira!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! All these books look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete