26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12




1. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher- Well, this is the book I recommend the most, or should I say, nag the most. And let's just say I am very persuasive. Almost all of my GR friends have read it.  
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- Ahhh! This book is amazing. I don't even care there are people who hate the way it was written. To me, it's unbelievable. 
3. Hot to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo- This lady can do no wrong. She created Paul and Loring-ultimate rock stars I want to bang date. 
4. Falling Under by Danielle Younge-Ullman- After reading this book I was depressed for a week. It just opened another side of me and I always love to share emotional books with others. 
5. Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J.Bick- This was an unexpected winner. Most people don't like the teacher-student relationship plot but I thought it was so raw and powerful. 


6. Angelfall by Susan Ee- This book is insanely awesome. Katnis who? 
7. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis- Ahhh! I don't think I'll re-read this book-ever. Once was enough but I still recommend it to people. 
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Oh,Lola! I adore Stephanie and Lola and Cricket and Etienne! Everyone! And I will never stop bothering people to read this. 
9. The Sea of Tranqulity by Katja Millay- Wow. This book was so realistic.It was almost as if someone I knew was going through the things these characters did. 
10. Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara- Now this is a perfect book for winter, or simply a cold, rainy day. Everyone has to read it! 



6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those books but they look great. Especially Lola and the Boy Next Door since I've read Anna and the French Kiss and I loved it! :)

    Great list, Zemira!
    Here’s my TTT

    (And it's off topic but I just want to say I like your blog. It's so clean and simple. Pretty. ^_^)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books either. But Lovely, Dark and Deep and The Storyteller sound really good! :)

    Here is my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so looking forward to reading Shatter Me, I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't read it in the whole blogging community LOL

    My Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeppp!!!! I TOTALLY agree with you on Lola & the Boy Next Door. That is a must-read! I'm putting Angelfall on my tbr pile. Looks interesting :) Great recs! :D

    Here's my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! Almost this whole list is in my TBR pile! Can't wait to get to them now!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't read too many of the books on your list. I may just have to change that. Some of them sound great.

    ReplyDelete