1. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher- Well, this is the book I recommend the most, or should I say, nag the most. And let's just say I am very persuasive. Almost all of my GR friends have read it.
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- Ahhh! This book is amazing. I don't even care there are people who hate the way it was written. To me, it's unbelievable.
3. Hot to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo- This lady can do no wrong. She created Paul and Loring-ultimate rock stars I want to
4. Falling Under by Danielle Younge-Ullman- After reading this book I was depressed for a week. It just opened another side of me and I always love to share emotional books with others.
5. Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J.Bick- This was an unexpected winner. Most people don't like the teacher-student relationship plot but I thought it was so raw and powerful.
6. Angelfall by Susan Ee- This book is insanely awesome. Katnis who?
7. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis- Ahhh! I don't think I'll re-read this book-ever. Once was enough but I still recommend it to people.
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Oh,Lola! I adore Stephanie and Lola and Cricket and Etienne! Everyone! And I will never stop bothering people to read this.
9. The Sea of Tranqulity by Katja Millay- Wow. This book was so realistic.It was almost as if someone I knew was going through the things these characters did.
10. Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara- Now this is a perfect book for winter, or simply a cold, rainy day. Everyone has to read it!