02 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves



1. I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
2. Winter Town by Stephen Emond

Winter Town is full of illustrations from the author himself. I think it looks awesome and I'm glad I finally bought my own copy. Click on the picture for a better view. 



1. Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols SQUEE
2. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
3. Reboot by Amy Tintera
4. Rush by Eve Silver
5. Archlight by Josin L. Mquien
6. Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell

I was a little bit surprised when I got approved for Reboot since I got declined for the first time and decided to request it again. Never give up,right? Anyway, I'm currently reading it and it's actually pretty great. 

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic books, Zemira! Love the illustrations in the first one and looking forward to your review of Reboot - I am really curious about this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Karina. I'll probably finish it tonight and post the review soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Jennifer Echol's book was available for review. I will have to check it out.

    Old follower.

    My STS Stacking the Shelves (#2)LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got Registry and Reboot this week. I hope you enjoy all of the novels you got.

    Here's my haul

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Reboot Zemira! I received a copy too and I can't wait to get started on it! I've also had I'll Be There for ages, I can't wait to see how you find it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know everyone loved Jennifer Echols, but I have a love hate relationship with her books. Some of them I LOVE, and others not so much. I can't decide of Levitating Las Vegas is something I'm interested in.

    But I hope you love it and all your other goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zemira I've never seen that book by Jennifer Echols, really need to read one of her books!

    Here's my STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the inside of Wintertown, it looks so cute! I also have Rush for review and have high hopes for it. Happy Reading this week!

    Emily @ Falling For YA & Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great haul! You did get lucky with Edelweiss! I requested Reboot, Arclight, and Rush but was turned down. You'll have to tell me your secret! I might not have had enough information posted about my blog....

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete