09 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I would like to thank these lovely ladies. +Izz Pingle and +Aylee Jaine for these 2 books I got. Please, follow them over at Izz Bookish Place and Recovering Potter Addict .


1. Prodigy by Marie Lu
2. Boundless by Cynthia Hand

I can't wait to read both books! It sucks I have mismatched editions from both series. I just hate it when there's a redesign in the middle of a series. I've been dying to read Boundless since I read Hallowed last December. Hope all goes well with my team- Tucker FTW! 


                           
1. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols. 

I didn't sent out any requests this week because I have no idea how will I read all of those NG/Edelweiss books I already got. But I couldn't resist this one, since Jennifer is one of my all time favorite authors and it doesn't count as a request since it was labelled as 'read now'. Head out to Edelweiss for your copy! 




1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
2. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
3. Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari.
4. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.
5.Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.

I've always wanted to read Ready Player One and The Knife of Never Letting Go. So when I saw these both, I knew that I had to get it somehow and so I did. Artichoke Hearts is my little experiment. Sita Brahmachari is a British writer of Indian descent and my friend after reading her book, literally pushed me towards this book! The protagonist is a twelve year old girl going through an identity crisis and there is just something very real about the whole premise, so I'm definitely going to be reading this one. Very soon.
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys is a book I bought in a whim. I've been meaning to catch up with her other book that released recently, Out of Easy and I'd like to read something before I jump into the other. And do I need to even talk about Unravel me and Scarlet?
I've been excited to read them, since I don't know when!

I've lent my copies to a friend , so I couldn't put up my books. So..Boo?

Underneath            Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1)


1. Underneath by Sarah Jamila Stevenson.
2. Insomnia by J.R Johansson.





10 comments:

  1. I got Insomnia is looks really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Scarlet and it was AWESOME! MUST GET Unraveled! Dirty Little Secrets does actually look good! I'll have to check that out!

    Star xx

    My Sts Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Lots of awesome books this week you got guys. I love seeing what people get as I may have missed a book on NG or EW.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tons of awesomeness here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boundless was so amazing! I hope you love it as much as I did! Enjoy all of your books!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED Unravel Me, really enjoyed Scarlet, and I'm curious to see what will happen next in Prodigy.

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I're received Insomnia too! I'm so jealous that you got accpeted for Jennifer Echols already! I requested but havent been approved yet..
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get Mafi's books, start on Lu's also. And Scarlet was awesome, far better than Cinder. :)

    Enjoy your books!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of books! I put in a request for Dirty Little Secret yesterday so we'll see! And I also need to read Prodigy and Boundless!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was tempted by Jennifer Echols too, Zemira! :) Lovely mailbox, and I know all too well about too many requests... :) You enjoy all your reads, darling!
    Also gorgeous reads for Devyani. I adore the cover for Artichoke Hearts!

    ReplyDelete