12 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10




1. Fever/Sever by Lauren DeStefano- I'm still waiting for Sever to arrive. I've been having problems with TBD since last year. A lot of orders cancelled, books that don't arrive...
2. Finnikin/Froi/Quintana by Melina Marchetta- I have the first two books and now I'm just waiting for Quintana to come out so I can finally start with the Lumatere Chronicles.
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone/Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor- DoBaS finally arrived yesterday so I'll start with these two beauties soon. I've heard there's a killer cliffhanger in the end of second book.
4. TFiOS/Paper Towns/An Abundance of Katherines by John Green- The same goes with the rest of books. I've waited to have them all before starting.
5. Fever series by Karen Marie Moning- ahem as you can see that is the picture of David Gandy. Everyone's been saying Barrons looks like David so I don't mind having him here instead of the cover. *wink* I still haven't bought the books but I will soon. They are on the top of my 'to buy' list.

I've cleared out one shelf just for these books so they serve as a reminder to read them before picking up anything else. This is sort of a challenge I set out for myself this spring. Fingers crossed I complete it.


6  Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- Will. Nuff said. 
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- Etienne, Cricket and Josh. *swoons* Yes! We will get the final story. *cries* I'm not ready to say goodbye. I love them so much. 
8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers- I finally got my own copy so I will be finishing it soon. 
9. The End Games by T. Michael Martin- This story makes me want to defend those two brothers. I want to go all Milla Jovovich on those zombie asses. 
10. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters- This is one of those must read books. And look at that cover. It gives me the chills. 




6 comments:

  1. You have so many amazing books on your list! I loooove the Lumatere series and Grave Mercy is incredible!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to all of these his spring, and enjoy them all. I loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone and hope to get to the 2nd one in the series soon too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great books on your list!! I'd totally forgotten about The End Games, but I'm super excited for that one as well.

    Nikki @ There were books involved...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Isla and the happily ever after!! I can't wait for that book.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Daughter of Smoke and Bone is AMAZING!!! One of my fav reads EVER! Grave Mercy is one I want to check out too! And The Fault In Our Stars...I die...it is one of the most brilliant books I have EVER read! Hope you get to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading an ARC of In the Shadow of Blackbirds. I'm hoping it will be good! Love your list. :)

    ~Sabrina@iheart y.a.fiction

    ReplyDelete