04 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #19


Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way



  1. Just One Day - Gayle Forman can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. 
  2. Saving June - I liked Hannah's Speechless more than Saving June but it was still wonderful. 
  3. Take Me There - One of the darker road trip books. 
  4. Anna and the French Kiss - They do travel. By plane to France and back to US. So Hah!
  5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - The first road trip book I've read. 



  1. Revolution - Travelling to France and learning about history. People! You need to read this book!
  2. Wanderlove - This book also has author's sketched. How cool is that?
  3. Unbreak My Heart - The first book about sailing. I loved it. 
  4. First Comes Love - Travelling around US with a crazy/interesting girl. A MUST READ! 
  5. Two-Way Street - Actually, this is the first road trip book I've read. All I remember there was a lot of fighting between the 2 exes travelling together. hehe 



7 comments:

  1. I've only read Anna and the French Kiss from your list. But I did love Gayle Forman's other books. I'll have to check out First Comes Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I have four of the same books on my list that you have on yours Zemira! I have copies of First Comes Love, Two Way Street and Take Me There, so I can't wait to read them seeing as you enjoyed them too. Brilliant list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving June's on my to-read list, but from what you've said of the author's other book, Speechless, I should probably read it one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well those that I've read are also on my list! Others I must read soon :) Great list. Also Saving June is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read both Saving June and Wonderlove after seeing in on some many of these lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Saving June again. It's quite common this week, isn't it. I read Harrington's Speechless, but wasn't too impressed (I know, I know, I'm the only one). Would you say Saving June is better than Speechless? Or somehow different?

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT LIST!!!
    You picked some Awesome books!!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete