08 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I didn't get any books this week because I'm broke. :P I got two audiobooks and two egalleys. Nothing more. I'm still waiting for Siege and Storm. Hope it will arrive by the end of next week.



I'll read these two as soon as I find the time. I can't control myself when it comes to NetGalley. I request way too many titles and then don't have the time to read all of them. 



Everyone's been raving about Unraveling since last year but that was the time when I rarely enjoyed hyped books so I didn't want to read it back then. But now I'm slowly reading more popular books. I go these two audiobooks because, like I already said. I don't have the time to read everything that I want to so audiobooks are great distractions when I'm working. I don't get bored and time flies faster. 





The books in the below picture are the ones I bought over the month but couldn't put up and the above one which has Siege and Storm (OMG!!) and The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen in it just arrived yesterday but my camera bailed on me. Stupid camera and it was all do last minute so I couldn't put up it's pictures but I probably will next week because the cover of Siege and Storm is so pretty and GLOSSY!

Now about the books!
Night Circus and The Diviners were books that I've heard about but never thought of picking up but the next time I went into the bookstore and I didn't find anything, I just had to pick them up. I've heard about Haruki Murukami so much and there have been references about his book in lot's of books I've read and when I read the synopsis of Norwegian Wood, I was further intrigued and I had to buy it!
And now for the graphic novel everyone!
I've already read it and OMG. Dimitri's character is SO HOT.
The Moon and More...I don't know. I haven't been Dessen's biggest fan, so I have no clue.
As for, Siege and Storm , do I need to even give an explanation?
I don't think so. :D






Enter our One Year Blogoversary Giveaway! It's international! 





13 comments:

  1. I've got All Our Yesterdays too! :) And I like this cover more than that yellow one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it more too. The other cover is for the UK market, I think.
    We should have a read-along soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice stack. Gonna get Unbreakable too but i'd like to actually finish reading unraveling first :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Would love to read all of them:) Congrats on your 1-year-blog-anniversary! PS: New follower on bloglovin.

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3-netgalley-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I believe I have all of those books waiting patiently for me to get to as well. Seems like we have very similar taste in books! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Our Yesterdays sounds so amazing. I hope you enjoy it along with everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!! I've heard so many amazing about the Night Circus and the Diviners. Hope you like all of your books :D
    New follower via GFC
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul ladies! Zemira I too try to avoid jumping on a bandwagon when there's so much hype surrounding certain books. I too received copies of Rose Under Fire and All Our Yesterdays I can't wait to get started on both. Devyani I can't wait to see how you get on with Siege and Storm and The Diviners, I loved both books. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much all of you! :)
    Jasprit, I've finished with Siege and Storm and I 'finally' get why you girls were gushing about Sturmhond. *waggles eyebrows*
    The Diviners intrigue me, so let's see. I hope I love it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same problem with Netgalley :D I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same with me about Netgalley, I have about 10 books I don't have time to read but I keep asking for more :P
    I heard some pretty good critisc about Night circus, thinking about to order it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you got All Our Yesterdays and Rose Under Fire! :D
    And I definitely agree with the hype, Unraveling and Unbreakable is definitely worth reading.
    I know, Siege and Storm is so pretty! -strokes my copy-
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Night Circus looks like it might be interesting. All Our Yesterdays looks great! Enjoy your new books!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete