22 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Woo-Hoo! I finally got Siege and Storm! I though it was lost forever! The reason I still haven't read it is that I'm too busy during the day, and it's too hot I just don't have the patience to read anything and that's why there haven't been any posts lately. Sorry about that.  I would also like to say thanks to Laura @ BookSnob and M.R. Tain for sending me This Isn't Normal. This week I finally ordered My Life Next Door and it should be here by the end of this month.





Wish I could block NetGalley and Edelweiss for a month or two so I can finally read all the books I requested. This is just getting out of control. I did however read one NG and 1 Edelweiss book this week which is a great improvement. And Google Calender is also helping me out with all those archive dates. 

ENTER OUR BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY



6 comments:

  1. New follower via bloglovovin Congrats on making it to one year. I hope you lovely ladies enjoy your new goodies. They look spectacular.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on blogging for a year! My blogaversary is coming up. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Song Will Save Your LIfe looks so good! And congrats on the one year blogaversary :) I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blogaversary! I loved Siege and Storm! Great haul!

    My StS

    arlene
    WinterHaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to start reading Shadow and Bone soon. It looks so good and I want to read it even more with the sequel releasing. Hope you like all of your books :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I got Siege and Storm too this week!

    My StS: http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete