15 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I'm still waiting for Siege and Storm and a couple of books for review. I'm also thinking about ordering My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I saw a some pictures of the hardbacks and fell in love. When it first came out I didn't want to read it but I'm in the mood for something sweet this summer. Should I order it?

This was another slow week. I didn't order anything, so far. My VISA is all dried up and it's too hot to walk to the bank. It's 4km (2.5 miles) away from my house. I don't have a drivers licence, which makes it even harder.
 
I just noticed both of these books are about time travel. Still need to read Time Between Us. My friend +Tanja - Tanychy loved it so I'll give it a try very soon. 
Thank you Disney Hyperion and Flux! Disney approved every book I requested, Flux too. 
I should probably stop requesting NG and Edelweiss egalleys since it's so hard for me to read on my laptop. My Playbook is still not opening files. I have no idea what's wrong with it. :( 

Enter our One Year Blogoversary Giveaway! It's international! 
Click me! 



8 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Time after Time. I'll be adding that to my to list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read more time travel novels. They are always so interesting and sometimes baffle me with their complex interwoven plots.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney is in awesome mood, they approved all my requests too. Plan a read-along for Time After Time. When you finish Time Between Us. I hope you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time travel is such an underused plot device, in my opinion. Hope you enjoy your books!

    -Taylor @ Reading is the Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea both books are about time travel! Need to look them up asap! Great picks, Zemira, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I requested BACKWARD GLASS yesterday! It looks so good! I really wanted to request TIME AFTER TIME but I hadn't read the first one and I, too, don't have any money haha. And I definitely think you need to go buy MY LIFE NEXT DOOR. It seems like the perfect summertime book. It's been on my TBR list for awhile. Hope you enjoy your new books! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, new follower :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time after time keeps catching my eye this week. I may have to look into that one more. New follower. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both sound good. I just figured out how to use edelweiss. Netgalley is my favorite though. =)

    Here are my additions this week.

    ReplyDelete