What is happening fellow YA Fanatics? Did you get any good books this week? If you did,please,link us up!
I didn't get a lot this time. I didn't order much cause I've been broke since I spent tons of money last time.
Naughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
Any respectable blogger had already heard of these books. I got this boxed set at such a low price- it was only 16euros!!! For some reason it was 51% off on The Book Depository. Can you believe that?
And I almost missed that amazing offer.
These new covers looks great,don't they? I'm glad there is a little bit of color,just to shake things up. Still haven't got a chance to read them,but I will,as soon as I find the time to finally read the actual paperback. It seems that all I'm doing lately is to read kindle titles and ignore my beautiful books that smell wonderful.
1, Falling by Jolene Perry
2. Scarlet Woods by Brooke Passmore
1. 'Till World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall
2. Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane
3. Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati
I'm not sure if I'll be reading Indigo Awakening and Dancing in the Dark but I have to know more about the world before The Immortal Rules.
I'm currently reading a memoir even if i am and I can just feel it's going to break my heart. 2 weeks ago I've read The Sea of Tranquility and I am still stunned how great that book was. It was so great,I had to stop myself from re-reading it right after finishing it. So if there is anybody looking for something like Pushing the Limits, you've found a perfect book because this is even better than PtL. I didn't like PtL at all,but a lot of people did. Almost all of my friends.
Once again,I'm joining 2 new reading challenges. Can't wait to start!
The challenge is to read every single 2013 release you own. Doesn't sound so bad,since I tend to ignore books after I get them. Only paperbacks, hardcovers and ARCs count.
You can learn more about this challenge HERE.
You can sign up for this challenge HERE.
The goal: To read as many sequels as you can. You set your goal at whatever number works for you.
- The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st.
- Any books started before Jan. 1 will not count.
- Any book after the first book in a series counts,even novellas. Books in the same series also count.
- Sign ups will be open until December 1st, 2013.
- Add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. (If you'd like to wait, it's ok to use your blog URL and send your link when you get the post up)
I'm setting my goal at 10 sequels:
As for ongoing challenges I've managed to read 2 books out of 6 from my December reading challenge. Need to read faster!