09 January 2013

OMG NEWS!




I'd like to introduce you all to OMG NEWS!
Now from the name in itself , you can easily make out that this is basically a random news update about things related to books that make your jaws drop and just well , Oh my god.

So I won't waste anymore time and I'll just let you know what I wanted to tell you all about! So like a random person I was surfing the net like an idiot when I came to know about this!


WE NOW HAVE A LEADING LADY FOR THE DIVERGENT MOVIE!!!

You all remember Divergent , don't you? 

Yes..yes...the dystopian book which consisted of a city run according to a system where the society was divided into factions and our main protagonist Tris , is a badass female and she transfers from her faction to another faction and falls in love with this guy and it just so happens that she is a badass divergent. Which basically means , that she has can't just belong to one faction.

And now , we know whose going to play Tris in the movie!!!!

Shailene Woodley , the actress who played George Clooney's daughter in The Descendants has been cast as Beatrice 'Tris' Prior for the movie!

I'm not sure how I feel , about her being cast as Tris but I don't usually question the choices of people who make the movie and I feel that she's going to do a great job! 

Shailene Woodley: Who Should Play Tobias in 'Divergent'?

As for 'Four'..According to my online stalking , apparently the search has been narrowed down to four men..
I'm not sure about Brenton and Jack but I can totally picture Lucas and Luke as Tobias but if you were to match both the men with Shailene , then I think Luke is the guy to nab.

So what do you all think? Are all these decisions a road to disaster or success? and Who would YOU choose as your Tobias?





4 comments:

  1. I can only picture Lucas Till as Tucker Avery.

    Don't really care much for Divergent even though the first book was great. I'm more upset that I/we had to wait so long to finally have some news regarding the Vampire Academy movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who I would choose as Tobias or if any of the people you mention would be perfect, but then again it is hard for me to think anyone is good enough to play these awesome fictional characters in the books we read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zemira, LOL. He would actually make a good Tucker!
    I've been hearing about the Vampire Academy movie as well , but they haven't even set a release date yet..or even chosen anybody.

    @Kay, I totally understand! Even though I'm a happy girl with all these books making their way towards hollywood, I still feel no one could actually match upto the book experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's going to be a movie? I really should read the book then! :D lazy me.

    I'd pick the second guy (don't know his name, but he's cute). We'll see if I still like him best after I read the book.

    -Inx

    ReplyDelete