07 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #16



Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun


  1. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton - Oh, dear lord! This book is genius. Every now and then, when I'm blue I pick it up and re-read certain parts. The best character in this book is the cat-Clive. 
  2. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - Another book which made me laugh out loud. Absolutely brilliant! 
  3. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones - So many smartass comments in this book. 
  4. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty - The main character is my role model. I want to be Jessica! 
  5. Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson - I feel sad that Thompson doesn't have any more books out. This story is wonderful and has a great swoony math geek/musician guy. 



  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I don't even know on how many lists this book has been and how many times I re-read it. It's just perfect. And I want to be Lola too! 
  2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - Squee! This book! Oh, this perfect sweet book! The writing is just spectacular. Everyone needs to read it, now! 
  3. Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler - One of the most underrated books about sports. The characters and drama is just right. It never goes too far. Read it! Read it! Read it!
  4. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - I can't help but re-read parts with Leah and Grayson. Mrs.Echols knows how to write swoony guys. 
  5. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher - I'm just silly. This book has a permanent spot on almost every list I make. I feel like a total fangirl cause I know every single detail of this book. Perfection! 

8 comments:

  1. I have Wallbanger on my Kindle, but haven't gotten to it yet. This is the second list I've seen it on, too. Looks like I need to bump it up on my priority list!

    Check out my list! --> TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list. I haven't read ANY of them, but you've given me some great suggestions, since apparently, I NEVER read light, fun books. So, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Wallbanger! I have to cause I still remember your reaction while reading it. You know that I love The Opportunist (maybe not as much as you but still) :) Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read some of these. The only one I'm familiar with is Can you keep a secret (she's on my list too). Thanks for some ideas...

    Here’s my top ten for this week
    Daisy from Paramour Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Such a Rush even though its not my normal type of read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I added a bunch to my TBR list, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Can you Keep a Secret? and Sloppy First on my list, too. I've heard Wallbanger is hilarious, but haven't read it yet. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, I haven't read any of these!!! Which makes TTT even better because now, I have a whole new list to go through this summer :)

    ReplyDelete