19 January 2014

Read-Along: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Last year I signed up for a Fangirl read-along. Sadly, I didn't get the book on time and I didn't want to read the ebook instead so I decided it was time to make things right and signed for another read-along. This time it's for My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- the book I bought last summer and still haven't read even though my friends have been trying to persuade me to pick it up every time I ask for a contemporary recommendation. I take my YA contemps very seriously. After all, it's my favorite genre. Plus, I'm fickle as hell when it comes to planing on my next read- I never do it because it usually doesn't work out and I end up reading a random book from my shelves. 





Want to join the read-along? Click on the banner on the top or HERE

Read-along starts Friday, January 24th and ends next Friday, January 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment