02 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves



I haven't posted the books I got since September 1st. Sorry about that. I usually love to do this type of posts cause I want to see what other people bought but life often gets in the way of blogging. 

I recently finished my first, real, grown-up job and I was so glad to finally find some time to breathe, I didn't read as much as I used to. 

Since I didn't have enough time to read/review/blog from late August till pretty much now I can't really remember which books I received in the meantime but I'll try my best in the future to include some of them in next week's haul. 

These are the books I got this week



Bought:

The Diviners by Libba Bray
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Love Story by Jennifer Echols

All used and ordered on Awesome Books. Check out the prices on their used selection. You can also check out one of my earlier hauls HERE to see the other second hand books I ordered on their site. All were in great condition. 
Sorry if anyone finds this as a type of advertisement. It isn't. I'm just trying to broaden other people's horizons with some alternative choices for book ordering.  

Won:

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay





10 comments:

  1. I have never heard of them but will definitely check them out =D I think it's good to make us book blogger, book buying obsessives other ways to purchase books!

    The Diviners is a book I have been dying to read for so long now. Will get to it eventually I am sure!!! =D My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Diviners is AMAZING. I hope you love it. :)

    TRQ @ We're All Mad Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't read TSoT yet? Congrats on the win! I hope that if you haven't and give it a chance, you'll fall in love with it just as much as I did. I just loved loved loved that book. The Diviners' covers are all so gorgeous and I hope you like it :) Happy reading and have a wonderful weekend!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sea of Tranquility and Where She Went are pretty much two of my favorite books ever. I hope you love all of them. :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Diviners looks so good and I absolutely love Jennifer Echols! Love Story is a great read. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love that cover for The Diviners! I'm hoping that she writes another book, because there are so many questions that I have after reading it (and that says a lot, because it's a huge book). Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sea Of Tranquility is soo good! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a copy of The Sea of Tranquility that I bought in September that I haven't been able to read yet.Awesome haul!

    Here's my STS link: http://www.adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-17.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Diviners is on my TBR and I'll get to it eventually. My TBR is huge haha. Hope you enjoy everything!

    Here's myBookish Buys

    ReplyDelete