06 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves



My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

I still haven't read these two. My Life Next Door has been on my wishlist since last year but I eventually fave in and bought it when it was cheap on Fishpond. 
Devyani's read Siege and Storm and we agreed on joint review so I have to speed things up and read it ASAP. 
The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce 

The Weight of Souls came as a surprise because I didn't expect it to show up. I requested the ARC in June when I got the Strange Chemistry newsletter. It was one of those first-come, first-served situations which doesn't usually work in my favor. But it came!


The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

After reading Renu's review I requested it on NetGalley as well. Hope I'll read it soon. It has 480 pages which is pretty intimidating. 

While you're here, please enter our giveaways 






6 comments:

  1. My Life Next Door is cute. It's not my favorite ever, but I definitely liked it. And I seriously still need to read Shadow and Bone. I can't believe I haven't read that one yet.

    Anyway, enjoy your books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot of great things about Siege and Storm. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siege and Storm was wonderful & I have wanted to read My Life Next Door for a while now.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Bone Season looks awesome. My sts http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Life Next Door is sooo good. I really hope you enjoy it!

    -Taylor @ Reading is the Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Weight of Souls is one I look forward to reading. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete