01 July 2018

Monthly List: July 2018

Here are three books I'm excited to read in the month of July. 



All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover | July 17th
Bright We Burn by Kiersten White | July 10th
The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken | July 31st


I always keep on giving Colleen Hoover chances. Sometimes her books give me the feels but most of the time, they don't. I guess she's one of those authors who's premise sounds very interesting but the execution ends up being lackluster.

Gimme more Vlada! She is cool and ruthless. I love her. Bright We Burn is a must read, in my opinion.

One of side characters from the Darkest Minds trilogy is getting her own story. I feel like there's no need for this book but publishers are trying to milk the franchise. There's also a movie coming out soon- "We better get that coin!"



No comments:

Post a Comment