03 June 2018

Monthly List: June 2018



And we are nearing the half of 2018! Time is flying by. It's already very warm where I live and it's hard to fall asleep in this heat. Anyway, here are the books I plan to read this month. 

 

A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir | June 12th
Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews | June 26th
Save the Date by Morgan Matson | June 5th

Gosh! I'm so excited about Save the Date, you have no idea. I hope Morgan Matson publishes one contemporary novel every summer for at least the next ten years. It would make me so happy. 

Iron and Magic- Please, ignore the hideous cover. I'm sure the book will be full of kickass action scenes with the signature Andrews humor. 

I don't plan to miss A Reaper at the Gates either. Though, I have to admit, I have forgotten everything about the previous books and I'm praying for a short summary in the first few chapters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment