16 April 2014

If I Stay Movie Trailer


So, last night the trailer for If I Stay came out. I gotta say, I didn't expect much to begin with mainly because I didn't love the first book as much as Where She Went which blew my mind. I read it so long time ago and it was one of the first contemporary books I've read. It's one of the reasons YA contemporary is my favorite genre.

I liked the trailer a lot. Like I said, I didn't expect much. I've been following the progress of this movie on the official Facebook page and checking the various paparazzi snaps of the cast on set. Chloe doesn't look like the Mia I pictured. Well, I did see the girl on the cover as Mia, not someone as baby-faced as Chloe. She always looks the same and it's like she never changes from role to role.

Can't say I have any objections about Jamie as Adam. I love Adam. He's one of my favorite book boys.

The parents and Teddy are great as well. sniff, sniff I wasn't prepared for the moment the crash happened. I don't even know how I'm going to see it once the movie gets out.

All in all, the trailer looks wonderful and emotional. Hope the movie will be even better so that I can see Where She Went in theaters as well because I've been dreaming about that moment forever. I need those angsty scenes with Adam.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the trailer and I can't wait to see the movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was so good. Now I have high expectations. :D

      Delete
  2. I love this trailer, and it gives me high hopes for the film. Chloe Grace Moretz isn't exactly who I would have pictured for the role, but she's been so good in everything I've seen her in, so I really can't complain.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this movie, but I'd have to re-read book before it comes out.

    ReplyDelete