24 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #27


Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


I've already read 5 books on this list but I REALLY, REALLY want them in my collection because I think they're some of the best books I've ever read. I think I'm going to ask my mom to get me a hardcopy of Lola and the Boy Next Door for my birthday in January ( I have to have that super pretty cover) and treat myself with Jellicoe Road after I pre-order a couple of January new releases. At least I hope I'll get it since I'm not even sure if I'll have any money.
Still need to read Everbound, Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone, Wings of the Wicked, Antigoddess and The Killing Woods. Hope to order them sometime next year. 


3 comments:

  1. I would love to own a hard copy of Anna and Lola. And then Isla when it comes out!! Stephanie Perkins books are so fun. I want to read If He Had Been With Me, I just keep forgetting about it!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Lola and the Boy Next Door is one of my favorites! I still haven't read The Bone Season, so that should have been on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I hope that you find some of them under your tree this year.

    My TTT is here.

    ReplyDelete