01 October 2013

Monthly To Read List: October 2013 + September recap

Want to know which upcoming October new releases I'm really excited to read? I'm going to pre-order Allegiant while it's still cheap. Just One Year has been pre-ordered months ago. I can't fool around with Gayle Forman.

October New Releases:




I'm so sad Allegiant and Bold Tricks are the final pieces of puzzle in two incredible stories I couldn't get enough of, even though Insurgent was disappointing. I've been a fan of these books since forever. I'm planning to get the audiobook of Unbreakable. The wonderful Candice Accola is the narrator. Give me more Simone Elkeles and Lucy Christopher! They haven't released anything in awhile and I'm getting impatient. Luckily, the wait is almost over. Horde is another must have! I might check Perfect Ruin and Teardrop, depending on the reviews. 

September was another slow month here on, YA Fanatic with Devyani studying and me working. It's hard to find the time to read and write review every few days. But I'm trying to stay active and post as much as I can. 

Zemira's reviews:


Then there was a series overview:


Devyani's reviews:





1 comment:

  1. October is going to be such an exciting reading month! I can't wait for Allegiant! I really want to know what happens next, but at the same time don't want it to come to an end! I hope October is a great reading month for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete