08 January 2018

Monthly List: January 2018

It's been a while since our last post, here on YA Fanatic. In the spur of the moment- me being bored out of my mind; I wanted to create a list of notable books/graphic novels/movies/tv shows/music I want to check out in the upcoming month. This time, it's January.

Books




Iron Gold (Red Rising #4) by Pierce Brown | January 16th
Sightwitch (The Witchlands 0,5) by Susan Dennard | January 23rd
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black | January 2nd
Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu | January 2nd
Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | January 9th
Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman | January 9th

Whoa! So many hyped books are coming out this month. I don't even know if I'll have the time to read all those titles. Iron Gold, The Cruel Prince, Unearthed and Thunderhead are the ones I REALLY want to read. They're on the top of my list. Fingers crossed I read them by the end of this month. 

Graphic Novels


Wires and Nerve Volume 2 by Marissa Meyer | January 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment