05 June 2012

Review: Easy by Tammara Webber

Easy by Tammara Webber 
Release Date: May 25th, 2012
Number of Pages: approximately 300 pages on my PlayBook
Format: epub
Purchase(Amazon)


I've been waiting for this book for such a long time and it didn't disappoint. 
Yes! Yes! It was so good. I only read one Tammara Webber book before but I liked it. This one is even better. It's not a typical romantic story. It has some heavy stuff like murder and rape. But it still managed to remain in YA shelf. 

Jacqueline was a normal girl and I like her that way. As for Lucas...well I can say just one thing: MARRY ME! He is smart,can kick ass,can cook,has tattoos and a lip ring. And is so sexy he made my heart race. 


4 stars

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I haven't read this one yet. It is sitting on my shelf, easily accessed. I just need to hurry up and read it already!

    ReplyDelete